Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > my work has been reported    

my work has been reported

jamiejules
France

my work has been reported

someone sent me a pm to let me know that my work has been reported and that some of you moderators have been voting for it to stay. Thank you. I have been away from this site for a while and I just wanted to let you guys know that I appreciate what you all do. the member who has been reporting my work is not a teacher and I know that person very well, the reporting is purely malicious. I have sent Victor a message about it. please, those of you who know who I am talking about: do not reply to his pms, even though this is the internet I wanted to let you know that he is "not well". I will delete this message tomorrow.

19 Sep 2009      

Silvia33
Argentina

Hi Jamiejules

The same thing has happened to me! Today one of my worksheets has been reported as empty or corrupted. I want to thank all the moderators who voted for my worksheet to stay. Thank you all!!!!!

Silvia

19 Sep 2009     

flor-sin-tiempo
Argentina

Hi Jamiejules and Silvia

I �m new to this website, so excuse me for my ignorance: is reporting a blank worksheet a bad thing? Confused Because I sent a couple of reports this week from worksheets (sorry, but I don �t remember whose worksheets), because they where blank. I couldn �t see anything! If this is a mistake, please let me know!!!
Kisses,
Flor

20 Sep 2009