Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I sent the RAMADAN poem to the cafe    

I sent the RAMADAN poem to the cafe

epit
Turkey

I sent the RAMADAN poem to the cafe

I sent the  RAMADAN poem to the cafe

20 Sep 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Another one! I think you should leave space to others to post too, you are all the time posting and posting!Tongue

Since a few days back, I see all these sort of salutations which really! What do they have to do with grammar, and post related to teaching?

Seems like the page has  been taken over by Muslims members, the middle east ..etc...with all this greetings and stuff every day! LOL
Shouldn �t ALL this go to the caffe?????? I wonderApprove

20 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Dear Ohlala, I think they are part of the culture of different Countries. We teach not only grammar at school (I hope!) but also traditions and customs. It is the way we have to know better this wonderful world we have.
Ciao

20 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

This should go to the caffe! Anyway!!!

EDIT: Just to answer you back, it happens that your celebrations bother not ONLY me, because sometimes there are good post, interesting ones about grammar, or other things and you make them dissapear from the main page with such huge salutations and all the rest.
Sorry to correct you but I´ve not been complaining lately maybe you didn´t read properly? I´ve been asking fro advice on some grammar and teaching related issues.

20 Sep 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

we celebrate everybody �s birthday here too.. and i just like the idea of sharing each little event in our life in this forum... i �ve never seen you complaining before dear ohlala, so what �s the matter today? add that you are not obliged to share us.. don �t click on the topic if you don �t like it.. easy as that.....

20 Sep 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

i just like the idea of sharing each little event in our life in this forum...

Hi, Mouna. Read my post below, please. It answers this Qn about the �forum � thing.
Thanks.

@ epit - thank you for understanding and for not taking it personal. you just showed you actually �meant� what you �said� through the poem. Clap

20 Sep 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

we are all busy around here dear ohlala.. and we are all here to improve our teaching quality.. wish all the best with you GRAMMAR thing...

20 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

@Ohlala_esl

"Seems like the page has  been taken over by Muslims members, the middle east ..etc..."

I wonder where you were yesterday, before yesterday, last week and the week before?
Or is it just because it is a Muslim celebration?

I am against any kind of greeting on the forum but here I feel some kind of segregation and prejudice in the air.

Hope you will be as prompt as today for the next birthday.

regards!

BTW, Ohlala, some people here are really full of hatred against Muslims and don´t miss an occasion to shoot them down and you´ve just given them one.

20 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi Mauna Mch..or G.Wink.

I have nothing against Muslims... I think, this issue of greetings and all will remain as it is... in spite of the rules.

Ciao

20 Sep 2009     

Ms. Fadia
Palestine

Hi Ohlala

Muslims have two celebrations throughout the year , but here teachers celebrate birthdays everyday. so , this page hasnt been taken by muslims , it is for everybody. and the posts today are invitations for u to know about this holy celebration which is a dear occasion for muslims and non muslims, too.

20 Sep 2009