Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Printables and points    

Printables and points

Tint
South Africa

Printables and points

For days now, when I log in and download from the daily free printables, the download points are being taken off my own points. I �m not terribly worried, as I don �t download that much, but if I were to download more, it could be a problem. Am I the only one this is happening to? 

20 Sep 2009      

crijus13
Spain

The same happened to me last week. I was taken three points, it is no t much but why take off points if iI have not used them????????????????????

20 Sep 2009     

Tint
South Africa

Thanks for confirming, Crijus13. At least I know it isn �t just me or something I �m doing. It �s just a glitch. Let �s hope it gets fixed soon for the sake of those with few points to spare.

20 Sep 2009     

Malvine
Latvia

Maybe you just downloaded the WS of THAT day whereas you can only download the WS of the PREVIOUS day for free, e.g. on September 21st you can download only the WS from September 20th for free. When you open a Preview of a WS, there, at the word "Download" you can see the sentence "As a premium member [= that is, you have more than 30 points yourself] you can download this WS for free."
If you don �t see these words, it means
1) either you don �t have 30 points yourself yet;
2) or you want to download a WS from a CURRENT day;
3) or you have already downloaded more than 30 WS from the previous day.

20 Sep 2009     

Tint
South Africa

Malvine, I only downloaded from the New Worksheets or Recent contributions, as the page itself is called. I have been on the site for a while now. This problem is fairly new. The most I ever download in a day is about 5 or 6.

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW printables for free.(No points needed)
Today, you have 30 free downloads left.

Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

Is this the text you mean? Then yes, I have the text and the available premium points.

21 Sep 2009