Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Celebrations    

Celebrations

eng789
Israel

Silvana - I �m with you.  All work and no fun -makes  boring teachers.

21 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I agree with your posts...

I�ve learn a lot about your countries and traditions throguh the forum.

I�ve been a member for over a year

Sylvie: I am sorry if your computer lasts 2 hours in opening the cafe, but it really worths for those who like all that silly stuff (jus like me and Damielle)

I will take this oppportunity to apologize with those who feel offended by my spirit of celebrating all the time, with those who think that sending a bithday image does not worth as much as some lines...

This is me and I like the way I am, I love this site and I love bieng part of it... even though I have discussions with some of you I respect you and like you...

Caf� is not mine neither of my gang�s as some say, I love seeing new members posting their stuff there, I love chit-chats through pics... I love cats and dogs, so what?

I hope all this problem be solved and if anyone of your has felt bad because of me I apologize

Cherss my friends!!!! :D

21 Sep 2009     

Mariethe House
France

hi Julieta!some comfort for you at the caf�!!

21 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I agree with you, dear Julieta.I love your cheerful pics and Ialso like your chit-chats.
Hug

21 Sep 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

So sorry if anybody feels offended but I, like Julieta, love being cheerful. I, like Carla and would also include Julieta, had endured some hardships in my life and my positive spirit helped me to live life to the full.

This is me, happy, positive, friendly. I don �t see any harm on posting pics. What �s more , I love them. Some time ago, I told you: pics are also a teaching matter. Some people complained against uploading clipart and I know that it �s correct because some clipart alone does not make up a worksheet. But regarding graphics, you can use them in your classes. Do the same Julieta and me do: ask your students to write stories out of the pictures. C �mon, take advantage of them instead of complaining agaisnt. Use everything, also use greetings!

21 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2