Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllp    

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllp

Gataferrugem
Portugal

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllp

Ol� a todos os colegas de Portugal...

Acabei de ficar colocada no 5� ano mas.... a L�ngua Portuguesa. Ser� que por ventura algum dos colegas tem material id�ntico ao que partilhamos aqui s� que em L.P.? Ou conhecem algum site onde possa recolher material?

O meu e-mail � [email protected]

Desde j� um graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaande obrigado a todosThumbs Up

22 Sep 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

In ESLprintables.com, the E stands for English.

I don �t understand this post.

22 Sep 2009     

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam

i �d love to help but i do not understand!

Ahlam

22 Sep 2009     

atsitab
Portugal

I have just sent you a PM.

22 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Gata

Many, many congratulations.
To those who don �t speak Portuguese:
She got a JOB... so she is so happy.
Gata, I don �t teach Portuguese, but I can get some nice things from one of our fellow teachers, in my school. Pm me your email and I �ll send you something in a couple of days.

Just as happy as you.
Hugs

23 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sorry, your email is already there, I just jumped it, count on me , meanwhile try, "escola virtual", in fact I don �t know much about it, but Portuguese teachers say it is great and there are also some materials in English, my problem is just .... the time.
Bjinho

23 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

hi Manon,

Please, don �t be so " bad girl ". A Portuguese teacher GOT A JOB , so, she is so happy that she forgot where she is  and she started talking in Portuguese and asking foe help, because she is going to teach .... PORTUGUESE and not English.
So , in this very, very particular subject, my dear Manon, you will have to turn right , left, upside, down, because for some minutes/hours... ESL , the E will stand for P   - Portuguese.
So sorry, dear Manon, this is a very strange alphabet.
Can I have a smile from you?
Hugs

23 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

I have some ws I can share, and I also have a Google Group on Text Comprehension in Portuguese (Interpreta��o de Textos). I �m also looking for material for PSL (Portuguese as Second Language) to teach some foreigners.
I have visited a splendid Portuguese site on PSL but I wanted a place to share too.

Do someone know a site like that?

Congratulations for the new job, Gata!

23 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I don �t want to be a bad girl Olindalima and I �m very happy she has a new job. It �s just that it �s frustrating to not understand when the known common element of this site is that we speak English and therefore should be the language of communication.

The message could have been in English and have the same content. Furthermore, she would have had a good chance of having more people helping her.

Not only can you have a smile from me, you can also have lots of hugs!

23 Sep 2009