Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I īm a bit sad...    

I īm a bit sad...

David Lisgo
Japan

Miarish I feel sorry that you are saddened by the removal of your worksheet. Moderators are only human and will make some errors in reporting and voting, but they do try very hard to be fair. There is a lot of unjustified reporting going on, but extremely little of this is not done by moderators. Moravc has offered some good advice to you about reuploading your worksheet.

I īm going to reupload my īChristmas bingo � calling cards, which were removed as only clipart, but I will redesign them and give them a better description so that they won īt be removed again.

Veraviana, I have a wonderful life, thank you.

23 Sep 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

We all get worksheets removed... many times unfairly...
Moderatos have a tough job checking on reported worksheets...
There is no need to be rude Veraviana, we try to do our best... and since it seems you are a moderator too, you could try to help us in this very time-consuming task.
Cyn

23 Sep 2009     

miarish
Portugal

I know I īm not an isolated case. And I also know that moderators are only human, and believe me when I say that I REALLY appreciate their work. The thing is: some users report without thinking or even looking to the printables with a closer look, and that īs what makes me sad, because I see my work being treated like garbage...

To the users that said I should think in older students when I īm doing my printables: I īm sorry but I can īt agree. The thing is: I upload materials that I use. So, if I teach students with ages between 5 and 10 why should I do my printables to ss with 16, for example?

And I know Victor is very busy, and of course, this is not personal, but the truth is that we are all busy! And he could say something to me...

THINK BEFORE REPORTING PRINTABLES!

Miarish

23 Sep 2009     

veraviana
Portugal

Well, David Lisgo and Cyn., I īve obviously reported worksheets but when I do so it īs either because they īre corrupted or empty or because I īm SURE they īre stolen or copied, you know. I don īt go around reporting just because I feel so or just for the sake of it. I wasn īt my intention to be rude or insult the honest people on this wonderful website but just those who don īt take this seriously and who keep on stealing and reporting, maybe because they īre jealous or bored. I honestly don īt know. So, if you think you don īt fit this category, why were you so upset?
Regards from Portugal

24 Sep 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

To Veraviana,
I never said I felt touched by your comment, I just wanted to point out that saying "get a life!" is rude.

24 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2