Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Please I need YOur help    

Please I need YOur help

GigiGraziano
Argentina

Please I need YOur help

Hi friends!!! thanks for being, I need to present job and work vocabulary in a course of 27 Students, they are 17 years old. and then I need a game suitable for them to practice the vocabulary. Can you give me some idea? thank you in advance.. Embarrassed  

23 Sep 2009      

Allisa
Bulgaria

Read you PMs . Smile

23 Sep 2009     

floona
United Arab Emirates

hi

you can ask them to make a bid circle and distrbute the vocabulary cards among them. and start the game by transfaring the card from one to one with music and when you stop the muisc ask them to make a sentences with the words (each student make a sentence with the word that he or she got) you can repeate it as more as you need to practise making sentence with the new words

i hope that you get benefit 

25 Sep 2009     

cristinacarre
Spain

HELLO!
I AM WORKING WITH CHILDRENS OF 5,6 AND 7 YEARS OLD, AND I NEED SOME MATERIAL TO PLAY A STORY DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FOUND A PLOT, CD AND OTHER THINGS TO PERFORMANCE THEN SOME EASY STORY.

THANKS A LOT.

26 Sep 2009     

cristinacarre
Spain

hello, that is my second year teaching english and I don �t have enough idees to teach my students.

I have got 5, 6 and 7 years old students.  I would like know where I can find activities, songs and material to teach them in a fun way.

thanks a lot.

26 Sep 2009