Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Help Needed!    

Help Needed!

silsu
Argentina

Help Needed!

Hello everybody,

I �ve tried to upload worksheets for several days but every time the same message appears: It �s uploading, Please Wait... and nothing happens!

Can anyone tell me if I �m doing something wrong? I had no problem uploading the first worksheet and followed the same procedure now but ...
Thanks a lot. 

23 Sep 2009      

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi,

I might not be the best person to answer you on your problem. However, it happened to me couple of times were the page kept showing the uploading message then it gave an error message after a long time.

I noticed that the better and faster connection I have the quicker the uploading is. So is your connection weak?

I suggest to keep trying. It might get frustrating but it must work at the end since you managed to upload a previous one.

23 Sep 2009     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

when that happened to me was because the file was to big to upload, keep in mind that the file should not exceed 300kb

24 Sep 2009     

silsu
Argentina

Thanks a lot for your replies.
Dedicated teacher, I think I �ve got a fast connection.
Liz, I �ve checked the file size and it �s ok.
I �ll keep trying. Thanks again.

25 Sep 2009