Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Tell me your faveourite activity for speaking?    

Tell me your faveourite activity for speaking?

xcelair8
Australia

Tell me your faveourite activity for speaking?

Hey guys just wondering what is your faveourite activity for speaking? Or your faveourite lesson in general?

2 Nov 2008      

Lidiana73
Australia

Hi there xcelair8...I teach a lot of adults and lately it seems that all they want to do is conversation lessons! So depending on the level I find a topic...even an issue that�s in the news at the moment (for example a hot topic is of course Politics or the looming financial crisis) and I write up a series of questions about it. Recently (sorry I can�t remember the site) I downloaded a series of questions on how dependant we�ve become on new technology mobile phones, internet etc. Try it it might work! By the way I�m an Australian temporarily ex-melbourne. Where do you come from?

2 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

I like this site a lot: www.breakingnewsenglish.com
The latest lesson: "Men more attracted to women in red"!!!
You can type a keyword at the bottom of the page.
Frenchfrog

2 Nov 2008     

stuartallen77
China

Hiya,

I have a worksheet here called Global Killer....very good speaking exercise. Only has 11 downloads, people don�t know what they�re missing!

2 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

To Frenchfrog:

GREAT site. Thank you!   Thumbs Up  Clap

2 Nov 2008     

graace
Venezuela

Hi,
Thanks to British Council Venezuela for this one- but I made my own worksheet with instructions and bigger pictures.
Its great for the teacher to find out about the history of the country theyre teaching in from their students.
The activity is called Top 10 Great Britons and I�m going to upload it right now!

Grace

3 Nov 2008