Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I could never think of such a reaction.    

I could never think of such a reaction.

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I could never think of such a reaction.

my dear colleague JulietaVL found my latest post about my excitement for seeing my mom after months ridiculous. she must be not understanding what a son can feel towards his mother.

this was really upsetting for me. if any of you had found my previous post ridiculuous, I feel really sorry.

I didn �t mean to occupy the page with trivial things, I just wanted to share my excitement.

23 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Who said making accusations in public was not allowed? It was you! remember?

I have nothing against you, you were who attacked me firts in case you do not rememeber, I told you you were acting in a very poor way saying this to Ladybird:

you agressive woman please react people in private one-to-one.

I �m fed up with seeing you vomit your grudge at people.

that was enough!

I asked you to stop doing such a nasty comment becasue I do not consider men should say this about a woman and for taht you called me ridiculous! why am I ridiculous?

See

mr.dgdln
Turkey

dear JulietaVL
are you an attorney? sorry I thought it was a teachers � forum.
you become so ridiculus. are you aware

I told you that I am not ridiculous for telling you to stop attacking women... and I jut  reminded you that if this is a teacher�s forum then let�s not talk about anything personal as you did about your mom

If you were happy to see your mom that is so sweet and nice!! I have a mother and I love her so much, you cannot come here to state that I do not know what a son feels for her mother.

Shame on you, you come here to the forum and talk about me!!

You started all this first!

You are not the victim!!

23 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

you are not attacking, it �s me who is attacking.
Just look at the lenght of your post and the way you talk to me, then decide if I �m still the one who is attacking?
you showed you could use it when sb confess sth special of his own. I really felt sorry when you mentioned the post which I wrote with pure feeling in such an expected and irrelevant situation.

23 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I apologize if I hurted you...

But when YOU started all this, you were offending lady_bird and me

Or tell me... the insults you told ladybird were nice and polite?? calling me rediculous was polite too???

You intentions were not the ones of a genttleman.

And to be sincere I am soooo surprised of seeing this new thread here in the forum... saying I was mean to you when it was you who started being mean.

Yur intention with this thread in the forum is to put youserlf as a victim of the RUDE JulietaVL... you are kind of blind �cause you "cannot" realize who was the rude one at the beginning.

I am sooooo sorry all this happened.... but as I told you before, I have enough from you.

Bye bye

23 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

it can obviously seen in my post that my aim to write it was to tell my sorrow if there was somebody else like you who thought I occupied the main page with my personal things.
I have more time for you, my job is educating.
bye...

23 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Then....

what�s the aim of writing my name in your apologize?

Was it REALLY necessary?

23 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

did it disturb you? should I have concealed it? I can see no point on behalf of me.

anyway I dont wanna waste your precious time. Cos you were the one you said "I have enough time for you".

take care

24 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Please,  talk this  out through  PM. We don �t need this on the forum.

24 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

It seems that your sentences are wrong written, it is difficult to understand you, I never said I had time for you.

By the way... you did not answer my question... you don�t have arguments to answer back, and that�s it!! I was right...

Sorry Manon, you are right, but if I see that someone makes my name public I won�t keep  myself quiet, I apologize with everybody.

Promise to continue this  via pm�s... if necessary of course

24 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

I agree  that this kind of comments shouldn �t be posted in the forum. Obviously, some now and then, someone of us feels excited about something very particular, but very moving, and wants to share; there is a caf� for that kind of situations.
Anyway, I sent you my compliments about that fact, I felt you as a real son looking forward to see his mother.
We can accept and deal with that, ... no problem, if some now and hen.
One thing we can �t accept - you posted a very private message , in the wrong place. Now that someone is pointing it out, you can �t stand up, tip toe and start an argument.
please, Mr Dgdin, let �s keep right what is right and left what is left.
My opinion... you are not right, not because of the first post, about your mother, I can accept it easily, but now, you are crossing the line. Step back.

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

no one can convince me of I �m wrong on this subject.. I �m totally right about my point and dont like such people who takes the advantage of one �s weak points. I want to say it loud and wrote it on the main page. if this rehappens I do the same.

24 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >