Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > interactive boards    

interactive boards

olaola
Italy

interactive boards

Hi dear colleagues! I am proud to say that in our school this year we have, for the first time, an interactive board... does anybody use it? Do you know  esl programs or activities good for this type of board? for example grammar or British culture?

thanks
Olaola
(tiziana)

24 Sep 2009      

olaola
Italy

thank you!

24 Sep 2009     

Enid Stella
South Africa

Hello Olaola
I have used one of these extensively - students love these lessons. I can �t give you any sites to search for lessons. I can say that even though it takes a while to learn how to use the board it is worth while spending the time because you can alweays re-use the lessons. Good luck!
Enid

24 Sep 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

I �m a gone coon  with my "smartboard" (when it works!!!!......it is a computer, after all!)
I would love to share with all of you some of the activities I have been doing but they are too heavy for this site.

Send me a PM and I �ll try to email some to you.
I haven �t a lot yet as I have been using power points up till now.

There are some fantastic games such as jeopardy which work well with the touch screen. All you do is change the questions, etc to suit yourself.

It �s great for songs from youtube and having the internet at your finger tips is brilliant (especially images)

Basically you have to just practise and play. Everything is there for you.

Google �promethean" and you �ll get some help.
Cheers Joy

24 Sep 2009