Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Polish help please    

Polish help please

sarahgriffin
Ireland

Polish help please

Hi there

I �m wondering if someone who speaks polish would mind doing a VERY SMALL amount of proof reading for me.

I have to Polish boys in my class who have no english, but unfortunately this is not an esl class, it is a mainstream English literature class.  We have lost all the funding for ESL in my school so these poor boys are being dumped into regular classes and are being forgotten about.

I have tried to devote some of my class time to esl ... my Irish students could do with learning more about their language too (as we don �t learn the grammar of our own language here, most Irish students would know how to use the past perfect for example, but haven �t a clue that its called the past perfect!!) 

The problem is, I can only get away with so much ESL... I have a course to cover after all.  So I �ve modified a worksheet to include some translations ... not everything, but just so they can get the gist.

Would anyone interested in proof reading the translation (I only had an online translator) please PM me??

thanks in advance from me and my two students!!

24 Sep 2009