Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ..................................    

khaled69
Jordan

this old lady dont give up
listen grand ma ....
 i think grandmas like you must resign and have some rest
i think things became rediclous and this site which i respected before .now became asite if you like me and stand with me then i will close my eyes on you and if you play with your tail you will see things wont be pleaed to it
yesterday u insaulted me with such bad and ugly words and you know that ur friens silvita had stolen it before and got 1560 points on it .
the question is i admitt that i took ahelp from asite but you know grand ma that ur best friend silvita had stolen it before
where is the justice ?
u r such arude ugly old woman hasnt any sense of respect
shame on you grand ma

you f ought me yesterday with all you have .and let your friends attacked me with such bad and bad words  .
isnt that advertising miss lady cow ,is it?
why u dont respect your self and apologise . i think u r not fair
shame on you shame on you
about advertising didnt we agree that the forum isnt the suietable place for it ,did we?
and about stolen wss as you you call it , havent you learned how with anice words to report it without insaulting others infront of all members
go away.....
ps.
really i cant find words to describe your personality except i can breathe the discrimination that ur masters taught you before
shame on youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

25 Sep 2009     

Akanah
Spain

We can �t cos Silke �s recommendations are among today �s contributions... So, if members have time to check the forum, I �m sure they also have time to check today �s contributions...

I love ***** �s WSS and I �m sure you people love **** �s WSS. If we all advertise (yes, it �s adverditing even if it doesn �t belong to you) WSS we like, what would happen?

There �s no "big production" here. We �re just talking. The problem is that we �ve talked about this sooooooo many times.

I forgot to do something so, not "off to bed" yet :S

Have a great weekend you too, eng789 :=)

Olga

25 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

this old lady dont give up
listen grand ma ....
 i think grandmas like you must resign and have some rest
i think things became rediclous and this site which i respected before .now became asite if you like me and stand with me then i will close my eyes on you and if you play with your tail you will see things wont be pleaed to it
yesterday u insaulted me with such bad and ugly words and you know that ur friens silvita had stolen it before and got 1560 points on it .
the question is i admitt that i took ahelp from asite but you know grand ma that ur best friend silvita had stolen it before
where is the justice ?
u r such arude ugly old woman hasnt any sense of respect
shame on you grand ma

you fought me yesterday with all you have .and let your friends attacked me with such bad and bad words  .
isnt that advertising miss lady cow ,is it?
why u dont respect your self and apologise . i think u r not fair
shame on you shame on you
about advertising didnt we agree that the forum isnt the suietable place for it ,did we?
and about stolen wss as you you call it , havent you learned how with anice words to report it without insaulting others infront of all members
go away.....
ps.
really i cant find words to describe your personality except i can breathe the discrimination that ur masters taught you before
shame on youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

25 Sep 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

thank God that some people can still see what �s really going on on the site...
what a SHAME... we are suposed to be teachers and educaters.. but.. i doubt it..
how can  we teach since we don �t no what justice means.. or what does it mean to have principles .. it is really a SHAME .. even on the net we cannot be fair...
anyway, to avoid the big production, i will go to sleep..

25 Sep 2009     

Akanah
Spain

khaled69, that was totally out of place. I �m not participating in a discussion if a partner is insulted.

Good night everybody.

Olga

ps. No hard feelings, Silke, we were just talking about something.

25 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

I quite not understand all the fighting.
The self advertising is prohibited. I understand that. But _ladybird_ is advertising SOMEBODY ELSE�S work. If she advertised everyday, I would ask her to stop that. As far as I know, she haven �t advertised for a long time... And she clearly stated her reason - she cannot access Teachers� Cafe... The Caf� is blocked since yesterday !!!
I am happy she pointed to a "not fancy" worksheet, where are no frills and Disney drawings. I would have overlooked it, because it is plain, but the content is very useful to me...
"u r such arude ugly old woman hasnt any sense of respect      shame on you grand ma"
Those words are too strong, please, people, be kind to each other...
We are all humans !

25 Sep 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

i agree with Olga.. we shouldn �t not insult each other.. and yes dear moravc, we should be kind to each other...

i must make it clear thet i don �t agree with what khaled said..
yet please take in considration that Silke was sooooooooooo crule yesterday and she behaived in a way that i would never  accepte it if i were khaled..

not defending anybody but making it clear...

25 Sep 2009     

Je suis papillon
Argentina

Hi dear teachers!!!

After reading all the replays to this message board I felt really sadCry. I can�t understand WHY we are fighting. This a is a site created to help us not to destroy us. Although it�s true that we MUST obey the rules, I think that it isn�t a solution to insult and humillate other people. Remember that we are teachers, we are seen as examples of behaviour. Think about it, if any of our students read all these agressive or insulting messages and then act in the same way into the classroom being rude to you and the other students...what would you do??? What would you teach to this kind of students if you are as rude as they are???
I know that sometimes is very hard not to react, but we are partners, we are a great family. If you are not agree with the message posted, PLEASE... Send a private message to its author and explain him/her your own point of view. But PLEASE...DO NOT START A WAR AMONG US!!!

Thank you for your time!!!
Embarrassed
Have a great day/night!!!
Thumbs Up
See you soon!!!

Ro

25 Sep 2009     

Zora
Canada

Okay, I really do not care one way or the other about advertising.. BUT Victor did say the other day that we couldn �t advertise our own work nor recommend other people�s work on the forum. - Sorry, I can �t find the post but it was not that long ago...

So.. in other words, as well intentioned as it was Silke�s posting of these links - it is a type of "advertising", I´m afraid...

Sorry Silke, I don �t mean to be a party pooper. Wink 

25 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

check this plzz

Dear Khaled,

I don �t want to say that this is a sneaky way to advertise your worksheet, however, as a user who is not new and participates in the forum sometimes, you should know that this kind of message is inappropriate. ;o)

Imagine what would happen if hundreds of people sent a request like yours to the forum every day...

Best wishes from Germany - Silke

EDIT

PS: if you really want to hear my sincere opinion on this printable, I have to tell you that you have copied someone else�s work:

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=12686#thetop

It�s quite obvious even though you have adapted it (e. g. "fatima has crashed his car again.").

Do you really want to hear my honest opinion? Alright then, here you go: SHAME ON YOU!!!

23 Sep 2009     

25 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >