Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anaisabel001
Spain

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The teachers � cafe hasn �t been working since last night.The last images are mine but I can �t remove thembecause the page is blocked.I sent Victor a PM yesterday night and I �ve just sent him another one now.
Does anybody know how I can delate them?
Thanks in advance.
Have a good day.
This is what  I can see at the end of the page, but there is nothing else.
Sorry If it´s been my fault.I can do nothing else.Off to work.

Have a good day.

25 Sep 2009      

Zora
Canada

Hi Ana,

I am afraid that you must wait until the page is unlocked to remove them. Be patient, I am sure Victor will fix the glitch soon. Thumbs Up

25 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hi !

I �m feeling really guilty ,but my images aren �t too  heavy , maybe the page had too many pictures last night .Confused

Let �s wait.

Have a nice day.Hug

25 Sep 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Anaisabel,

Don �t worry !! Everything will be fixed by Victor. Hey, don �t feel guilty coz most of us post images. Right??

Relax and take a deep breath. We �ll be back like the old days, enjoying our cup of coffee , chit-chatting, and exchanging wonderful posts.

Hugs and kisses,
Nebal

25 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Don �t worry Anaisabel, I �m watching and watching with great pleasure all the beautiful pictures that have been posted!
Ciao

25 Sep 2009