Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A possible solution..........    

A possible solution..........

colibrita
United Kingdom

A possible solution..........

Hello Everyone,

I �d like to offer a possible solution to the whole "advertising" debacle on this brilliant website.

How about recommending other colleagues � worksheets etc on our own personal info page?

My idea would be to limit it to 3 or 4 a month (if a list is too long I think it can put people off) and then when a new month comes around we change them, to keep it "fresh". I think it would be great to point out worksheets etc that have been overlooked and consigned to oblivion on page 145 or whatever, because they were created a while ago. We �ve all come across worksheets that have few downloads yet have great content (but perhaps "lack" bunnies and lovehearts!).

So, basically, if you like somebody �s work, or their style, ideas, attitude, you teach the same kind of students, or whatever! you can go click on their personal info page and check out what worksheets they think are really worth a peek.

What do you all think? Victor?

Have a great weekend! Buen finde! Sch�nes Wochenende!

La Colibrita

25 Sep 2009