Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks to all those who take the risk of reporting stolen worksheets to make this a better site    

Thanks to all those who take the risk of reporting stolen worksheets to make this a better site

borna
Croatia

Good luck dear Mena, I hope it �s not too stressful!

Sasa

25 Sep 2009     

miarish
Portugal

Like so many have already said: wise words!

I think the purpouse of this site is so, so good that is a pity to see it ruined. So, dear teachers, let your heart speak louder!

Stexteme, get better soon!!! Smile

Dear Mena, I wish you all the luck of the world . Be calm.
I �m going to send you positive energies Star

Kisses,

Miarish

25 Sep 2009     

ag23
Argentina

All the best Dear Mena!!

25 Sep 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Mena dear, you are you are a white dove(the messenger of peace)...Let �s only hope everyone got your message! BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR DISSERTATION PAPER!

Hei, Silvy -my sweetie - have you sent me your flu? Achu!! ouch, my head, my poor nose!!

25 Sep 2009     

mariaelaine
Malta

Very well said.  It �s a pity that there are people who try to ruin what is good.  This site is of great help to a lot of people.  We should encourage and not insult each other.  Let �s keep up all the good work. 
Maria

25 Sep 2009     

Sara26
Brazil

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap ClapClapClapClap

25 Sep 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Mena,

I cn �at thank you enough for your words of wisdom! I also wish you the very best on your dissertation. May i ask what your topic is?

Hugs,

Carla

25 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Your message brightens my day, thank you wise Mena! Let �s hope that your words are understood by those of us who don �t understand that in a vast community like this not all think the way we think. We don �t even have the same sense of irony! Let �s think carefully before we post something.
CiaoHug

25 Sep 2009     

pirchy
Israel

Dear Mena and all the other members who wish to keep the wonderful spirit of this site,
As we all can see, out of thousands of users only one or two are offensive and aggressive. So let �s just ignore them and continuie what we do best - create great material and share it.
Hugs from Israel, Hug

25 Sep 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

Mena - good luck on your thesis!!
Sylvie - I just got over my flu. You �ll too!

25 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >