Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I ´m Sad!! No One Helped!!    

I ´m Sad!! No One Helped!!

Nebal
Lebanon

I ´m Sad!! No One Helped!!

Hello everyone,

I �m so sad that noone tried to answer my previous post. http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=12241

Well, yeah, I �m sure that some can �t help, but could it be all of you???? I asked your advice coz I trust you and feel you �re very qualified and experienced teachers.
So, if any has any idea about it, would you please help?? Thanks in advance.

I´m away now. God bless this whole family .
Sweet dreams,
Nebal

25 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Ey Nebi

I hope you get a reply, I do not know about that at all!! but it seems to be interesting, I�d also love to know other�s experiences.

25 Sep 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Thanks dear Julieta for the support. I would have ignored the issue, but I badly need to know more.

25 Sep 2009     

Sue.
Egypt

Hi nebal,

It sounds useful as I was trying to understand it there, but sorry I have no idea about it.. http://www.questia.com

25 Sep 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Mariethe House
France

Sorry Nebal... I did see your post but can �t be of any help! Have you tried to ask  Aftab, ? He is the great resource provider on this site! Good luck to you;Smile

25 Sep 2009      Edit post     Remove post

25 Sep 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Sorry, my sweet, I would have answered to you when I first saw your post earlier but I do not know anything about it...Anyway, why do you hesitate? It seems to be a great and useful site...

25 Sep 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Dear Nebal,

I �m sorry that I didn �t see your post in time. Questia costs $19.95 a month that is why I never use it. I can usually find what I need for free.

Carla

25 Sep 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Nebal not help you -  how can that be. The thing is I haven �t used that site so can �t say how useful it would be. Those people doing  postgradute studies in UK are provided free membership of MUSE that provides access to research articles/books etc. This site looks similar to that so I reckon it �ll be useful only if you are doing a postgraduate course/or intend doing one.

25 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Dear Nebal,

I �m sorry I didn �t notice your request at the forum. Let me try to understand:

. what do you think Questia would be useful for?
. which needs make you think Questia would meet?

In fact there are very good databases that you can use for free, provided that you have a library at hand.

Just try to make more clear what you are looking for, OK?

And don�t feel sad: you know there are people here, who will always be there for you.

Big Hug

25 Sep 2009