Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Comments on our work    

Comments on our work

Anaaa
Portugal

Comments on our work

Hi! Smile

It makes me sad when people download worksheets, but don�t leave their comments on our work. Geek

Comments are a nice way of telling you who liked your work and is also a powerful way of encouraging people to continue working, because it really makes us feel recognized as teachers.

Come on people... we are more than 80 thousand here and the comments are always from the same users... it doesn�t take much of your time ;) and it�s really nice when we read them. So please can you make that effort?? Wink

A nice Sunday to everyone. Hug   

2 Nov 2008      

carla.silva921
Portugal

I�m new here, but I think you�re absolutely right. I�ll try to follow your advice, whenever I have the time to do so.
Congratulations to all of the members of this site. Your work is great! So... keep up the good work!!! :)

2 Nov 2008     

igof
Portugal

Hi Ana...

I totally agree with you. I always leave a comment when I download a worksheet, and I like to read the comments that others leave me too. So I hope people follow your advice and start leaving comments. This way we will feel encouraged to continue our work.

See u around Wink 

Isabel

2 Nov 2008     

cgato
Portugal

Hello!

You are right Anaaa. If the work of someone helps us and we use it, it�s a bit rude not to thank! Sometimes (it happens to me) I�m a bit in a hurry, and i�d like to leave a more personal comment, but at least I always say the minimum :Hug"Thank you"
Because this site has really helped me a lot, and other colleagues share with us great work and let us use it!
Thank you a lot! Really
( I was taught to upload this kind of images by VictoriaWink)

2 Nov 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Hi 2U all!! Smile I absolutely agree with you! I really appreciate when people take the time to leave a comment on my work, even if it is just a "Thank you mena", and I believe it happens the same to all teachers in this community, because, after all, we are only human!!!We like when our work is recognized.  Besides, when we take something from someone we are supposed to feel grateful, and even if some people aren�t able for some reason to feel it, they should at least try to express it by saying thank you.  That�s a question of principles and values. A nice evening 2U all from the middle of the Atlantic Ocean - the beautiful islands of the Azores!!Hug

2 Nov 2008     

cgato
Portugal

This seems a Portuguese forumLOL

2 Nov 2008     

cgato
Portugal

Maybe we are really in need of encouragement!Wink
a big Hug to you all.
have a nice week

2 Nov 2008     

fayefaye
Canada

Dear all,
I wonder if there�s a way to cancel or undo the comments made by a person himself after sending.
There�s something wrong with my internet connections this morning and I clicked the send buttons a few times because it�s not responding. The result was: I discovered I sent the same comment 3 times. I didn�t mean to do this.
Can somebody tell me what to do? Thanks.
Fetfet

2 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi fetfet - maybe the person will think you were thanking them 3 times over!  it is all good!

2 Nov 2008     

cgato
Portugal

Hi fetfet!

I think there is no way to delete comments. At least i don�t know how!!
But don�t worry because certainly everyone sees it was a mistake!

Have a nice week!

2 Nov 2008     

cgato
Portugal

LOL Nice comment Vickiii

2 Nov 2008     

1    2    Next >