Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you    

Thank you

Saskush
Mexico

Thank you

Hi, I �m from Mexico and I �ve been an English teacher for 6 years. I started this job as a hobby since I didn �t have anything else to do because my career was really easy at that time. Now I�m a Chemical Engineering and I�m studying my Master but I�m still teaching. I�d lost all interest in making my class interesting because I already had my activities done. Since I found this web site I started to make some new worksheets and activities and I�m so happy. I don�t remember the last time I actually spend time improving my class material. So thank you all for this site, for making me improve and I just hope we share our work and make us all be proud of ourselves as teachers. Clap

26 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Since I found this site I learnt how to prepare more productive and attractive worksheets!

Glad to know you feel good with the site "paisana"

26 Sep 2009     

sol_landia
Chile

I agree with you guys, this web has amazing worksheets and they are very helpful. Thanks to everybody who shares their worksheet.
I have a question, Is there any program to do those worksheet? because i make my own ones but they are very simple and I�d like to put them more pics and color, if anyone would help me i would appreciate.

26 Sep 2009     

douglas
United States

It �s quite motivating to hear this, thanks.  I have to agree with you too, this site really helps "get the creative juices flowing".

Sol--there are a couple of wonderful guides available that teach you how to make beautiful worksheets using Word.  Type "how to" into the search field at the top of the page.  French Frog�s guide (among others) is a very good one.

26 Sep 2009