Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > I need your help!!!    

I need your help!!!

dalemagia03
Argentina

I need your help!!!

Hello !!!
�
I need some help. I �ve been looking for some material as regards Horror short and simple stories or anecdotes and I �ve received lots of good material but for intermediate students...and I need something for elementary students and short because we only have two hours per week and on top of that it is divided into 2 periods!!!( Mondays and Tuesdays), and becuse of these it is quite complicated to carry out a whole reading class. I can adapt one of those stories but not for this year...I have not time!!!! The event is starting in one week!!!! HELP!!!
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!!
Regards,
Natalia

27 Sep 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi,

Maybe you could try these short stories:
http://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/halloween/kids-short-stories/

The stories are really short... but the vocabulary is quite advanced. Maybe you could quickly modify the vocabulary and write simpler words and grammar structure. 
Have a nice day!

27 Sep 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Try some of these if you can. I used them last year on Halloween and the kids loved them.

27 Sep 2009     

dalemagia03
Argentina

Thanks for your help!!!

28 Sep 2009     

cristinacarre
Spain

HELLO I NEED THE STORY OF WINNIE THE WITCH CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME.

ALSO IF IT IS POSSIBLE I NEED A SONG AND A VIDEO ABOUT IT.

THANKS

29 Sep 2009     

cristinacarre
Spain

hello, somebody knows where I can find the story of winnie the witch. and the video.

thanks a lot.

30 Sep 2009