Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Comenius Project partnership    

Comenius Project partnership

MelinaS
Bulgaria

Comenius Project partnership

Hello to all of you in the wonderful community of ESL Printables!

I �m looking for partners to start a new Comenius Project.

I �m teaching English at a Foreign Language High School in Shumen, Bulgaria. Our children are 14-19 years old, bright, creative and highly motivated. We have good traditions working on Comenius projects. We understand that partnership and reliability are the foundations of a successful project.

I have some ideas for a project researching European Languages, their common roots and legends about the origin of languages.

I believe that a project should be the creation of all participating countries, not only the coordinating one, and that wonderful fruits result from communication and sharing ideas and reaching one final goal. Ideas give birth to other ideas, and the product is always better than what we have planned if we really work together.

You may contact me with a PM in this site.

Thank you!

28 Sep 2009