Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > welders    

welders

idimas
Portugal

welders

I �m a new member of this wonderful site and it �s the first time I �m writing in the forum because I need some ideas for a course I �m going to start next month. It �s a training course for adult trainees of welding and I don �t know how to begin also because there aren �t guidelines for the English subject. Maybe it would be important to know some technical vocabulary on welding but I don �t have any material either. I hope someone could guide me and give me some ideas. Thanks a lot. Have a nice day.
Irene

29 Sep 2009      

annabelle1654
Germany

Try "Technical English and Grammar" it �s a great resource for technical english.
Belles

29 Sep 2009     

Saskush
Mexico

Hi, I �m doing my Master in Material Engineering and my thesis is related to this. I�ve got lots of scientific articles and if you think those will be helpful just let me know the type and I will send them to you�

29 Sep 2009     

Pinky Makus
Canada

This pdf looks good.  It has vocabulary, a crossword, a quiz and more. 

http://www.wtc.mb.ca/PDFs/IndustrialWelding/OccupationalTerminology.pdf

I found it by searching "welding vocabulary".

29 Sep 2009