Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Halloween Costume Party Cards    

Halloween Costume Party Cards

Pinky Makus
Canada

Halloween Costume Party Cards

Did you miss these cards?  You can use them for a Halloween conversation activity.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=278958#thetop

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=279284#thetop

29 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thank you Pinky

29 Sep 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Thank you Pinky.
The cards are also great for the Jewish holiday "Purim", in which we also wear costumes.

29 Sep 2009     

khaled696
Palestine

ok but i thought that advertisisng here is aganist the rules
because before i register in this site i saw awar here between as i remeberd miss lady bird and amember called khaled69
so and to be fair we must all follow the rules for the benifit of this site,dont we?
thax in advance
edit: i told everybody about this wonderful site so how come we treat someone bad and treat the other with anice way thats in my opinion abad behavior and sorry for this status but lets keep on the rules without judging on people using discremination

29 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Breaking the rules is a human temptation, isn �t it?  Some of us can �t help doing it LOL

29 Sep 2009     

khaled696
Palestine

yes miss mariannina you are right i agree
but i feel that there is something wrong here in this site
may be from some members who dont treat people as equals so plz keep the advertisments out of this forum

29 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Let me say I don �t agree, it �s not a question of treating people differently!  Please let �s  keep being peaceful, as ladybird has said.
Ciao

29 Sep 2009     

gilorit
Israel

It is not as if Pinky advertised her own worksheets. She was just trying to be nice and helpful. It helped me,for example, because I somehow missed those cards when they were published and thanks to Pinky I can use them now. I don �t see what is wrong with it.

29 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Very weird... but simsim sounds suspicious.. aren �t you the member you are defending?
:o)))

29 Sep 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Thank you for posting the links dear Pinky.
The card game is so original and useful.

29 Sep 2009     

khaled696
Palestine

ok i think i didnt mean pinky in this matter but you know something ?
im new in this site and look what i found here in the forum before i registerd here
coz miss silkie words above made me really laugh
so compare betwwen this and here above words

_ladybird_
Germany

Dear .......?

Victor gave us a written rule some weeks ago and you can find it when you want to start a new topic on the forum: "Please, don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. There are hundreds of contributions every day, and it would be annoying if everybody did the same."

I absolutely agree with this rule and will stick to it, however, I �m pretty sure that Victor meant those users who especially open a new thread in order to advertise their own printables.

When it comes to advertising other users � worksheets, I have said recently that this could be done at the Teachers � Caf� as it is not allowed on the forum anymore.

Anyway, I think I �ll send a PM next time a user is asking for help. My time is just too precious to spend it on useless discussions. ;o) 

Best wishes - Silke

25 Sep 2009     

and this

_ladybird_
Germany

And for the carnival season...

How nice to see that nobody is getting all upset, because a recommendation was made here and not in the teachers � caf�! Thumbs Up

Let �s keep being peaceful, people!!! Wink
sooooooooooooooooo?
regards
simsim23

30 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >