Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PROJECT WITH PC     

PROJECT WITH PC

calypsoelt
Turkey

PROJECT WITH PC

HELLO EVERYBODY
I NEED A  PROJECT WHICH IS  APPLIED WITH PC .IT MAY BE AN ACTIVITY  I AM  FRESH ABOUT IT.IF YOU GIVE AN IDEA OR IF YOU HAVE AN  ACTIVITY WHICH IS PREPARED PLEASE SEND ME OR GIVE  AN IDEA...

29 Sep 2009      

calypsoelt
Turkey

Generally in  this web-site we share written or unwritten activies .but ı need  an  activity which ı  will use  Pc  it may be  a game .Age or level is  not important for me.The main point is ,using pc .

29 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

If your point is using a PC you certainly have some aims, some standarts, some objectives. We could help if you provided more information.
We will be glad to help, as far as you explain better what you need.

29 Sep 2009     

ayhanthe1st
Turkey

I agree with olindalima. but I would still suggest you to visit the following site that I believe might help you.

http://www.dvolver.com/live/mm.html

30 Sep 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hello Calypsoelt:
I have a blog where a write some web 2.0 tools which can be used in the classroom. There is also a part on the right column where you can find games for practising grammar and vocabulary points. Maybe you can find something useful for you. Some recommended ideas:
I hope it helps
INMA ALC�ZAR

30 Sep 2009     

calypsoelt
Turkey

THANX  my  friends.... :)
I  want   to  know interesting materials on internet or a software programme or something else by    using pc . I   want  to share with you a cute  web-site
I hope it helps you

Any  other  usefull  web-site or  teaching english programme ????

On the  other hand, I offer  urpillay �s blog  everybody...it �s very fantastic  and  usefull thank you so much Inma ;)

And mr. Ayhan  ;  your suggested web-site  give an idea to me.I think  it will be  perfect for me  to create my  own dialogue...

I �m    waiting  different ideas  from the  other members

30 Sep 2009