Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > believe in me please!    

believe in me please!

mr.dgdln
Turkey

believe in me please!

the worksheet  in the link belove is one of my contributions.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=249669#thetop

I swear on everthing holy and pure , this is exactly my ws. I don �t know how but somebody found it on this link.

But it is mine. I need you to believe in me. because I have no patience to stand all the hatred towards me on this site.

please take into consideration that

the pictures and the sentences are incredibly relevant. how could this be possible for me to find  that much relevant pictures for every sentence? can you imagine it? it is much easier to write your own sentences than finding that much relevant pictures. don �t you think so?

the link has taken my sentences. I �m so schocked and upset! and verry dissappointed because of the harsh reaction I was given on the reported worksheets page.Cry

30 Sep 2009      

zailda
Brazil

I don �t know about the pictures, but you admit the sentences are the same, don �t you? How could we find an explanation for this great coincidence? Has the site copied your ws?

You are a moderator and know that after checking the ws with the plagiarism checker, if we find a site that matches the ws content and the member doesn �t have a plausible explanation, the ws is removed. So if you think they plagiarized your ws try to contact the site and them come to the reporting page with an explanation, because the forum is not suitable for this kind of post, as you also know.

If you find an explanation for your ws matching perfectly with the mentioned site, I �ll happily agree on voting for its permanence in the site.

30 Sep 2009     

Silvy_E
United States

Ahhhhhhhhh ...... E - N - O - U - G - H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

please understand. how come it is possible to find pictures exactly matching to the sentences.

zailda can you please tell me how can I contact with a website http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:ZaqO2_eDiMUJ:www.bestofsiam.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_docman%26task%3Ddoc_download%26gid%3D439%26Itemid%3D108+%22a+lot+of+places+through+their+binoculars%22&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk

please be helpful

30 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Following the same way they followed and the site is here: http://www.bestofsiam.com/

30 Sep 2009     

UgiTeacher
Turkey

I believe in you mr.dgdln
it seems impossible for you to find pictures relevant to those sentences.Don �t care about it :-)

30 Sep 2009     

_babz
Canada

30 Sep 2009     

maiagarri
Thailand

i have to say, even the wrong spelling in no. 14 is the same. so, if this were a reputable site, then they wouldnt have made that simple mistake. (lemoade = lemonade). for me, i have to give u the benefit of the doubt. and im looking forward to the proof that this site indeed copied from u and not the other way around. 

30 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I think he forgot to mention that four or five of his wss were reported today, taken from other sites, and I refuse to believe it �s a coincidence.

30 Sep 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Come on mr...

You�ve been reported more than 7 times... becasue of the same reason.

30 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

WHY.........Ermm

........do I have a problem to believe that?

Could be the reason that a certain amount of your wss was removed because of plagiarism?

30 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >