Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > please do not react. it ´s all done without ulterior motive.    

please do not react. it ´s all done without ulterior motive.

mr.dgdln
Turkey

please do not react. it ´s all done without ulterior motive.

Thank Borna
I �m repeating my sentence "I SWEAR ON EVERYTHİNG HOLY AND PURE THE WORKSHEET IS MINE."

I accept I don �t refuse other reported worksheets of mine include some copied parts but they are not word to word copied. a real objective person checks and sees it. which was provided for reporting my worksheet

it says on the link (which was provided for reporting my worksheet):

Fill in the blanks with Present Perfect Tense or Present Perfect Continuous.  Then match the sentences with the pictures on the right.

you can check it by clicking on "on the link" above.

but surprisingly there is no pictures on the right(!)

this is the strongest proof I have the site has copied from me. please take into consideration.

best regards

�mer

30 Sep 2009      

joy2bill
Australia

Tis true. I have checked.
Confused Joy

30 Sep 2009     

monicap_87
El Salvador

Clap that sounds like proof enough to me! 

30 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

NOW IT IS MY TURN TO SAY
SHAME ON YOU
Victor believed me at didn´t remove my worksheet.

some has succeed to trap me and make me lose my points. I doubt they uploaded my worksheets to various sites. I want them to know they just make me stronger by their personal attacks and traps.

30 Sep 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Well, the absence of pictures is a proof, indeed. You convinced me in this case!

30 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Look what is said in the link provided: Dies ist die HTML-Version

It means it �s not the ws itself but only a version  and the pictures used (one year ago as a member said in the reporting page) may be missing in this version. I went to the site (whose link I provided here for you to check what was going on) and realized the ws is not online because they are preparing another site to post them, so all we have is this html version, not the "real" document. So it �s difficult to decide and I don �t want to jump to conclusions.

We are not children and the moderators � work is serious, so I don �t understand why you said "it �s my turn to say SHAME ON YOU" because if the ws was not removed it �s just because some members decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. And we didn �t do anything wrong to justify hearing aloud "shame on you", we are doing our job and there �s nothing to be ashame of.

Besides I want to remind you that this ws was on the reporting page some time ago and due to the lack of proof, some moderators already voted for its permanence so they couldn �t change their vote even with the link provided this time.

And I would like to add that you don �t have enemies here, the reporting thing is impersonal, as far as I know only ws are reported and not members themselves. So take the reporting just as an assessment on your work and not as a personal remark towards your character. Don �t change this matter into a personal fight against members because it �s not.

And - please - keep the personal matters private, post in the forum only teaching-related subjects, let �s spare the members the "stolen-copied-reported" thing.

30 Sep 2009     

Portugal

Dear Zailda,
I �m afraid I must say something here: I also had one worksheet reported. I only had a few points in it and I really didn �t care a bit. Surprisingly or not, the worksheet contents, a traditional story, was taken from the net, abridged, adapted, but not from the site mentioned by the moderator(s) who reported it. In fact, the site didn �t even exist when I made the worksheet. I did, indeed have a big laugh when the site was mentioned, because the date that site was created was right there, in front of everybody �s eyes.

At that time, I pointed out in the forum that some software to assess if a document is original or not, is only useful if we are careful enough when we use it: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=11033

This event may be a coincidence, but, as a matter of fact,  this reporting thing happened a few days after I had a disagreement on linguistic issues with some members. However, my disagreement was entirely correct on my side: I don �t flame, neither online, nor face-to-face.

Nevertheless, I had some people telling me shame on you and still didn �t care a bit. I do really believe that these kind of expressions only hurt the people who use them, not the ones they are addressed to. I made my terms with most of the members involved, because I believe most people can be reasoned with. For the other part, a tiny little minority, I just choose to ignore, because I praise my health and good spirits.

My point here is that, dear Zailda and everybody else, no matter how much respect is due to the moderators � hard work, and I believe it is, there are some issues that must be taken into consideration, such as people taking for granted they can or are entitled to (try to) hurt other people �s feelings: a fair minded person wouldn �t do that. On the other hand, if some moderators get upset with all the copied material they have to deal with, I suggest they could take a break and relax a bit.

As far as the music files you asked for are concerned, send me a pm with your email and I will gladly send Portuguese music to you.
My best regards to everybody,
Idalina Jorge

30 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

I am astonished by the huge number of reported wss. 

30 Sep 2009     

zailda
Brazil

I completely agree with you Idalina, but the way he said it "it �s my turn to say shame on you" it sounded childish and it �s not the case here.

The moderators are humans with all the human �s feelings but we have to put feelings aside when we are voting ws. If I had an enemy (and I hope I don �t) and one of his wss were in the reporting page, I wouldn �t take the chance to just report it without any support on the rules, so in my humble opinion, if the mr. ws wasn �t deleted it �s not the case to attack anyone, and just to thank the ones who decided to keep it.

BTW, I �ll send you a PM later to start our songs swapping, I �m off to work now.

Cheers

30 Sep 2009     

Portugal

So, Zailda, here we go again: you think some member was childish, saying it�s my turn to(...), which means what we both know. You got to the exact point I wanted you to be. Some people are younger, some people are older. Do you know what I truly believe? The older ones should show they have lived more and learned more how to deal with this kind of feelings, how to address other people, how to avoid anger and misunderstanding, which are no good for any of us and to the site, don �t you think so? Hugs.
Smile
Idalina Jorge

30 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Dear nikadixon
you must be a real philosopher. how deep meanings your words have.
you are absolutely right.

forgive my harshness and harsh words. because I heard too many of them, I felt like telling them. thank you
I �m glad I �ve read constructive comments at last and prooved that my worksheet is not copied or stolen.

30 Sep 2009