Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > so anyway    

so anyway

cauffeypot
Albania

so anyway

They said the student should be tested for an IEP, and I said, Pulleaze!, the kid �s just lazy. There �s nothing wrong with him. So they relented, and he �s going to go back to being the worst student in the class, academically. Which is the way it should be.

2 Oct 2009      

donapeter
Romania

Theoretically I can understand kids, students in general. Practically ...I can see so many cases of disturbing behaviors and i just wonder.....how can we handle this? how can we motivate them? And.....until I �ll manage to understand that, i just go on, the classical way, do my job no matter if some Ss are absent-minded, absent-bodied, absent-interested and absent-so on.
Cry

2 Oct 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

I have recently downloaded a free book on class management which I really recommend. It talks about needs focussed teaching. I found it very interesting. Haven �t read all of it yet but  it seems like a worthwhile read. It can be downloaded for free from www.Behaviourneeds.com or their related site www.classroom-management.org . I came accross is when I was looking for some good posters on classsroom behaviour. they have some really good ones..
Yesterday I printed it (all 103 pages) and I intend to take it to the beach! Today is the first day of a 10 day holiday here ! Oh Yeah!!! I will be spending a few days on the mediterranean and this book is the only work related thing I intend to take.....

2 Oct 2009     

serene
Greece

Thanks for the link, Marion! Enjoy your holiday!

2 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Yes, Marion, enjoy your holiday!

2 Oct 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

thanks for the link!

2 Oct 2009     

freedom4life
Canada

I agree with donapeter. Your not a baby-sitter, entertainer or child-psychologist. It �s time to set the record straight, once again. It takes two to tango and I am not in the classroom to perform any other role, but a teacher. Also, the student is there to learn, whatever subject it is he/she is there for. If there are problems with the student, other then what he/she is there for, to learn.  Then there should be, or better be someone else(i.e. principal) to rectify the situation.

6 Oct 2009