Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Upload a few docs for 1 worksheet    

Upload a few docs for 1 worksheet

Morrisons Eyes
France

Upload a few docs for 1 worksheet

Hello eveybody !

I �m new to the site and I �ve been quite interested by the work of some ot of the contributors.

I �d like to contribute (actually, I don �t have much choice if I want to use some of your work, do I? ^^) and I had a big document that was over a mega that I divided into 5 small docs which I would like to include into the same contribution as it would be useless to have only one as there wouldn �t be enough flash cards to play the game anyway. Is it possible to do that and if yes, how?

Thanks for your help...

ME

4 Oct 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi! and WELCOME to the site!

Yes, you can upload the document in different parts if you like... i.e., split the doc.(as you say in 5 ). It would be a good idea to write: �first, second, third part....etc.. , so that people who download know the sequence of the worksheets..
As far as I know, you are only allowed to upload 3 contributions a day...so if you split the doc in 5 parts then, you �ll have to upload the rest tomorrow..

I hope I answered your question.

Samantha.

4 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Yes, you can submit 5 separate documents.

Please include the detail (e.g. Part 1 of 5, Part 2 of 5, etc) as part of the document name and/or description given when you upload.

There is a limit of 3 uploads per day per member (unless it �s changed recently).

When you have a few points you should look at & download a couple of the tutorials that some members have available. They could be very useful for you!

Welcome to the community!
AB

4 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Oh... and also remember that each document should not exceed the 300KB.. or it won �t be uploaded... In fact, if the doc. is around 270 KB it �s better. Sometimes when it �s 300KB sharp.. it doesn �t get uploaded..

Sam

4 Oct 2009     

Morrisons Eyes
France

Thanks a lot for your help, I didn �t think that it would be acceptable to do that... Good that it is !! Thanks again...

4 Oct 2009