Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Possessive Adjectives & Possessive Nouns    

Possessive Adjectives & Possessive Nouns

gitasiva
India

Possessive Adjectives & Possessive Nouns

Hi! Could someone please suggest me a game which I can play in class for Possessive Adjectives and Possessive Nouns? Any idea is welcome. Thanks.

4 Oct 2009      

Malvine
Latvia

1. It �s not exactly a game, but you will need picture cards of different clothes. Tell the students that there has been a party and differentt items were forgotten there. So, other students show different clothes cards and ask, e.g. "Whose gloves are these?" - "Oh they are aunt Polly �s," etc.
2. In the "search" field, type "nouns games" - there you may find sth. that can be of use.

4 Oct 2009     

gitasiva
India

Thanks Malvine for your suggestion. Sounds really good. But, to tell you the truth, my students are absolute beginners. And it �s their second week of class. I �m having a hard time communicating with them. To play the game you suggested, I �ll have to teach them the vocabulary on clothes first! I �ll look up the search engine and see if I can find something.
Have a nice evening/night. :-)

4 Oct 2009