Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Trojan?    

Trojan?

LeaS
Slovenia

Trojan?

For the last couple of days, I �ve been getting a report from my antivirus every time I enter the main page. It says there �s a trojan on this site. As soon as I leave the main page it �s fine, but pops up again when I try to make an online exercise.
I �ve scanned my computer, but the report came back clean. 
Is this a common problem or is my computer experiencing a technological "hiccup"?

I �d be grateful for any advice!
I must admit I �m a bit of an idiot when it comes to viruses and such things.Confused

4 Oct 2009      

merchita
Spain

I �ve had the same problem for a couple days. I also scanned my computer but it didn �t work. I �m also really bad at computers so my brother-in-law "saved" me by installing a new anti-virus and setting everything again.  I �m not sure if it �s a common problem among the users of this site but it �s been one for me!

Merchita (Merche)

4 Oct 2009     

Katia del Pilar
Peru

Hi there!!

It`s also happening to me!

Every time I enter the main page, this message appears, and what is more strange, all the internet programs I`m working on, get closed.

If you know what we can do about that, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Katia.

4 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Where are you VICTOR!?

He is the only one who can solve this problem.. No matter which antivirus we have.

4 Oct 2009     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

HI THEREThumbs Down
The same happened to me... In my own computer and also in my husband �s computer...
What is happening?
HELP!

4 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Same problem here, I can hardly login but the warning is here, right in front of me. I think I �m addicted to defy my antivirus entering here. The problem is only in the main page, the rest of the site seem to be safe.

I couldn �t enter here for the past two days and only managed login here today defying my firewall, but I �m off now, maybe it �s too much exposure for today.

Have a nice Sunday!

See you as soon as the problem is fixed.

Miss you very much...

4 Oct 2009     

oregon91
Argentina

Exactly the same thing is happening to me! So I guess is a common problem to all of us.

I �m sure Victor will take care of it first thing tomorrow.

Regards,

Fernanda

4 Oct 2009     

reeta1
Canada

Maybe it �s fixed. I can see all the worksheets now.

4 Oct 2009     

reeta1
Canada

Maybe not. Now I can see the top half of the worksheets lol

4 Oct 2009     

reeta1
Canada

Now all the teacher �s forum postings are gone. I could play this game all day. If I can see all the postings at the same time do I win?

4 Oct 2009