Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Help me with ideas , please    

Help me with ideas , please

andrea1828
Argentina

Help me with ideas , please

The school is preparing a special idea to celebrate and show the diffirent cultures . Of course I was choosen to prepare something in english ( english speaking countries) But it is so broad that I can not focus.

I will have a table to put something prepared by the kids (elementary level) and a wall to hang thinks like poster .

5 Oct 2009      

EvaRamos
Panama

Hello Andrea,
    You can select one famous/traditional song from 5 of the biggest English speaking countries: U.S, Canada, England, Australia, perhaps Jamaica.  You can select different decades, perhaps.  For the US, something from Michael Jackson or Elvis, Canada, Celine Dion or Shania Twain, England: The Beatles or Coldplay, Australia: Kyley Minogue, Jamaica: Bob Marley.    You can mix them in the computer to create one single sound file, do a simple choreography, students can be divided to create five posters showing information about each country, the song, and the artist selected.

Hope it is useful.

Regards,
Eva

6 Oct 2009     

WiPo
Argentina

Andrea,

check your PM. i �ve sent you some ideas.

6 Oct 2009     

andrea1828
Argentina

THank you !!

6 Oct 2009