Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Just a reminder    

Just a reminder

freedom4life
Canada

Just a reminder

When you post a ws or pp, please scan for grammatical/typo/graphical errors, before doing so. I am not sure if your in a rush to post it or not, but it would save embarrassment and frustration if it is 100%. If you do see errors, please report it to the creator ASAP, so he/she can rectify the issue before everyone dls it. I �ve notice that some ws are also difficult to edit, especially when there is no �ungroup � option. I would suggest when making a ws, make it easier to edit, so if there are errors, they can be rectified. Thank you!

6 Oct 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Mistakes happen, nobody is perfect and not everyone has the same level of English. I �ve uploaded printables that I had scanned many times and noticed weeks later that they had a spelling mistake or that I had forgotten something. If you see a mistake that you can �t edit, get in contact with the author. I �m pretty sure he/she will send you an edited copy.
You also have the option of scanning the sheet yourself before downloading it.

6 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

It �s also a good reason to add a comment on the download page... not just a �thank you � but also some feedback!

Cheers,
AB

6 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

If the feedback is suggestions for corrections,  I think a PM would be better inorder not to embarrass the person.

6 Oct 2009