Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > online exercises    

online exercises

teachergema
Spain

online exercises

hello everyone.
i have a question. Can you help me, please?
Yesterday I was looking for some online exercises and I downloaded one beautiful one. I continued looking the web page and I made a group list with my students and now I can �t download anymore.... The only thing I can do is putting the online actv. in my students homework..??��?�?�?�
What can I do to download the online exercises???
Thank you for sharing all your fabulous works. I love this site.
Have a nice day and thank you for answer my question.
Gema

7 Oct 2009      

67Englishteacher
France

Sorry, I don �t understand your question. Online exercises are exercises you do online ONLY; as far as I know you cannot download them and for most of them it wouldn �t make sense anyway (especially those with sound). These exercises were designed to be added to your students � online notebook for them to do and you to check scores and answers and it seems this is what you �re doing, so I don �t see what the matter might be ?!?!?
I hope this helps and if not that other members will be able to answer your question properly.
Have a nice day!

7 Oct 2009     

Zora
Canada

I think I know what the problem is here...

Once you start making specific groups for your students, you can only place the work in those folders when you pick them out.

Zora 

7 Oct 2009     

victor
Spain

Hello,

I don �t understand the problem, either.
When you choose an exercise in englishexercises.org, you can click on the thumbnail to open the exercise, or you can click on "Add this exercise to my students". But you can �t download it, because they are not downloadable.

7 Oct 2009