Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > DESHONEST    

DESHONEST

PsychoUvita
Peru

DON �T REMOVE IT ..I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH ALL THE MEMBERS ...IS YOUR OPINION AND I THINK YOU DON �T HAVE TO ERASE IT.

8 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

PsychoUvita

What are you talking about? Wacko
This is not a question of disagreement, it is a question of being wrong, not having the facts and hanging a member out in front of the whole community based on faulty facts.
It has absolutely nothing to do with an opinion.Thumbs Down

Alenka has her own site where she uploads the same worksheets as she does here. 
So does Vanda for that matter.
So, no Psycho - she should admit her faulty reasoning and delete that message.
Her message was pure slander.

8 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

You know what, Alemi, I feel so embarassed with what you have written.

Alenka is a very, very special person; she is not a teacher, though she obviously works better than many of us and she can teach us a lot. You found her blog, take a time, look at the photo and guess what a great work she is doing, admire her work, because she doesn �t work for herself, she works for those who need them.
Now, take some  more minutes and check her profile:

Alenka

contact   website Slovenia

Hi there! I am very grateful for this possibility to share and for your great materials! I like this webpage very much. Though I am not an English teacher, I love to help Slovenian children with English and learn with them in this way. Therefore I prepare some worksheets. I am glad if they could be helpful. You might find some mistakes, because I am not perfect. Sorry for this.

See, what I mean, the person who everybody here admires is saying she is not perfect, know why, because she is humble nd she has a great soul.

I think, you should not delete or edit your post. But I would be very satisfied if you open another thread and apologize. If you are a correct and honest person that is the only way out.

Please, apologize.

Linda

8 Oct 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Well, again a lack of manners! This is what I don �t like from some of us! I �ll not say anything about Alenka because I think she doesn �t need to be "defended" more than what you did.  Our friend �s work is awsome and useful, she is a talented person who shares with us her skill. What I don �t like is this "points" stuff, sometimes I feel as being in a supermarket where people grab the "special discount"!  This is a site for sharing and not quarreling about "points". Accusing Alenka of cheating is too much. And this is my opinion, and I don �t shout it, I write it with calm and serenity!
Ciao

8 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Because Mr. D
No one should ever call someone else a cheater or a liar before having the facts.
That �s why.
That message should never have been posted in the first place.
We �re not here to teach Alemi proper procedure.
She/he should have had ALL the facts before slandering a fellow member right here on the board.
Take a good look at the way that message was written.
How would you feel if it was a pack of lies about you???

8 Oct 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

This post is so aggresive alemi!
Especially taking into account that you are falsely accusing one of the best contributors to the site, who, apart from being super creative, is terribly kind for sharing all her great work with us.
I think your comment was far-fetched and doesn �t do justice to her name.
Now that you know you were wrong I think you should apologize to her... And next time, before accusing somebody like this, be 100% sure of what you are saying...
Sorry if this seems rude, but this post made me really angry!!!! Angry
Cyn

8 Oct 2009     

ALEMI
Peru

HI EVERYONE!! I THOUGHT I WAS RIGHT AND THAT�S WHY I REPORTED IT , BUT NOW
I REALLY HAVE TO SAY " SORRY " 
 I DIDN �T KNOW IT WAS HER BLOG
THERE ARE  MANY NICE WORKSHEETS CONGRATULATIONS!!!

AND SORRY AGAIN

9 Oct 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Alemi,
It is Alenka who you should apologize to... I really hope you do so!
See you,
Cyn

9 Oct 2009     

amicableann
Argentina

Alenka is so generous and creative ! Alemi was also great to say sorry ! This is what life is about , we can make mistakes and then find out we were wrong and apologize!Lets keep on sharing! Victor �s place is our lifesaver ! Good night! ann

27 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2