Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > The Lion and The Mouse...huge flashcards!! (i īm posting this again because it only stayed for a few hours)    

The Lion and The Mouse...huge flashcards!! (i īm posting this again because it only stayed for a few hours)

Mishuna
Argentina

The Lion and The Mouse...huge flashcards!! (i īm posting this again because it only stayed for a few hours)

Hi everyone, first of all, many thanks for your nice comments on my today īs worksheets. I forgot to write something in the description.
I have the pictures included in the story in huge size as A4 flashcards. I can scann them and send them to you by e-mail...I can īt just upload them because they are copyrighted and I īd be breaking the rules.
If you want them, send me a PM with your e-mail.
HAve a great Sunday!!

I īll send the e-mails tomorrow to all of you

11 Oct 2009      

cecio_13
Argentina

Thanks for sharing Mishuna!
My e-mail is:  [email protected] 

-Thanks for your worksheets!!!

11 Oct 2009     

Siemes_
Brazil

thanks for sharing my e-mail is [email protected] thanks for the files.

12 Oct 2009     

maggy69
Portugal

THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING!!!!!

If you would be so kind to send me your pictures my kids will LOVE the whole set!

HUGS!!

Maggy

12 Oct 2009     

[email protected]
Finland

Hello, I would be grateful if you could forward them to me?  My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you!!

12 Oct 2009     

cherieimh
Vietnam

Would love to have them [email protected]

Thanks!

16 Oct 2009