Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Songs needed !    

Songs needed !

szamoca
Hungary

Songs needed !

Dear Colleagues,
I �m restarting my course for children aged 6-10 in a couple of days. Last year I �ve used some DreamEnglish songs for teaching but now I wouldn �t like to use them again. Even if I think that they are good my students say they are too childish. I searched the net for free songs but I wasn �t successful. I need some free songs with sructures and good music. If you happen to know sites where I can download such songs please help me.
Thanks in advance.

12 Oct 2009      

Vivi Quir
Argentina

Hi! I have a very good compilation of songs from different CDs released in Argentina, if you are interested send me your e-mail address by PM and I have no problems with sharing them! That �s what colleagues are for!

12 Oct 2009     

iroshcan
Turkey

Hi! I need some  songs with stucture and good music,too Would you mind sending me your compilation of songs...Looking forward to hearing  you soon.Thanks in advance.

12 Oct 2009     

makdoga
Bosnia and Herzegovina

I hope they help you!!!

http://www.musicalenglishlessons.com/index-ex.htm#tenses

12 Oct 2009     

szamoca
Hungary

Thanks makdoga.These are very useful for my older Ss. But now I �m looking for songs to teach basic vocabulary and expressions. Thanks again. I �m still waiting for ideas.

13 Oct 2009