Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I am looking for pen friends!!!:)    

I am looking for pen friends!!!:)

busja
Ukraine

I am looking for pen friends!!!:)

Hello everyone!Tongue�I have a group of 5 students and I want them to communicate with the students of another countries, can you give me a hand?Embarrassed�Does anyone of your students want to do the same? My students are 12-15 years. Thanks beforehand , wait for your private messages. Hugs from Ukraine.))

12 Oct 2009      

dehghani
Iran

Dear Busja,

I have the same number of students too , I woul like them to communicate with other English learners as well.

contact me on [email protected]

Regards

Mehdi

12 Oct 2009     

carla senna
Brazil

Hi Busja
I �m  from Brazil and I have the same number of students in the same age. I �d love if they could  make contact with yours. They are all boys and really enjoy to meet new people and culture. If you want contact me on [email protected]
kisses
Carla

12 Oct 2009     

sardoeira
Portugal

Hello!
I also have some students in the 7th grade who would like to communicate with other kids in English. They are 12 and 13 years old and as you can see we are Portuguese.
Tell me something if you are interested.
Thanks.
Bye

12 Oct 2009     

Nannini
Portugal

Dear Busja,

I �m Portuguese and I am teaching students from the 7th to the 11th grade. I am going to talk about the theme "pen friends" in my following classes in the year 9, so I �m really interested that my students (boys and girls) get in contact with yours. Please contact me: [email protected]

I �ll be waiting for your answer....

Best regards,

ANA

13 Oct 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

hi everybody!! I �m a teacher in ARgentina and I also want my Ss to comunicate with other Ss from other countries. they are 12-15 please if you want to comunicate with me I leave you my mail [email protected] thanks..

13 Oct 2009