Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > hi there     

hi there

chrabonsc
Poland

hi there

I don�t understand what�s wrong with my ws :( I trying to do it as well as I can. Maybe if more people leave comments I will know how it is good or bad , or maybe I can do something to be nicer :)
big hug :)

19 Sep 2008      

emstacks
Australia

umm it has 21 downloads already ... it may be just not what people are looking for you have other worksheets that have been downloaded more so i would not worry

19 Sep 2008     

cgato
Portugal

I had a look at your ws and I think they are nice and useful. I speak for myself but sometimes I don�t download everything that is good because I don�t have time to check everything so I just try to find what I need at the moment!In my case, it�s funny that one of my first and "ugliest" ws is the most downloded!I suppose our colleagues download mainly what they need! A bit of luck in matching people�s needs is involved, I think.  
Keep on the good work!I�m sure you�ll get many dowloadsSmile

19 Sep 2008