Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ......    

Damielle
Argentina

4 Nov 2008      

mena22
Portugal

You�re right indeed. I�ve got the book! Embarrassed

5 Nov 2008     

faccom
France

Hello to everyone and especially those who pointed my "Identity sheet"as being a copy of a worksheet found

somewhere in a book.

I must tell you that I did not cheat on anyone and that I did it on my own with my tiny brain and fingers.

Moreover I find it funny as I have been trying for 2 days to find copyright free pictures to illustrate a worksheet  I intended to upload to you but whose photos are not guaranteed free of use - a worksheet I  did by myself (yes, she did!!!!) like the other ones and that I have been using for years in my own classes.

Take care and good hunting. Wink

NB I send my message again as it seems not to have worked the first time.

By the way, I don�t have this book and I don�t remember having it in my hands before.

5 Nov 2008     

puspita
Indonesia

I must say it�s 99% similar. 

The main differences:

In Timesaver                                faccom�s
- speech bubble                           - speech bubble
  �I come from...�                              �I am...�
- clear direction on                       - no direction
  what to do

5 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

I agree with you Puspita.

Dear faccom, I didn�t go hunting. I never do that. It was a mere coiincidence. I�ve already explained it. When I saw this worsheet in this site I said "wonderful! great to beggin que school year" but I couldn�t  leave any comments because the computer wasn�t working well. See the commnets on the worsheet: everybody praised your efforts in the same way I was going to do it. Two days later, I came across the ws from the book accidentally.  

I haven�t said that you cheated. I suggested that you should include the source so that you don�t have any more problems. Read my comment again:

I said  "I think that she/He can still do it."

If you don�t have the book I can scan the referred woksheet and want to see it I can  send it to your private e-mail address so that you can see  what I mean.

5 Nov 2008     

faccom
France

Hello again,

I can�t give you any sources because I haven�t got any.

As far as the worksheet is concerned, send it but do send it through this site. I think it would be interesting for you, for me and everybody .

But for the moment my problem is that I haven�t been able for a few days to upload some worksheet I did "on my own"!. I have tried many times in vain. Any clue?

Thank you! So long!

5 Nov 2008