Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Colleague stole my worksheet!    

Colleague stole my worksheet!

bluelys
Vietnam

Colleague stole my worksheet!

I was shocked to see my worksheet in this site but by another user. That �s my colleague who stole my worksheet and sen to get point. I couldn�t  leave a" stolen report" to this worksheet because I haven �t sent this worksheet before. She stole my worksheet and became "premium member". And now she can download 30 free worksheets everyday without sending anymore. That �s not fair.
What should I do? Question

17 Oct 2009      

donapeter
Romania

1. Keep an eye on your work!!!!!
2.Do not share your wss before posting them.
3. Don �t trust people.
4. Do not complain, basically it �s your fault. ( Anyway,  she won´t recognize she took your work, right? This is what thieves do!)

17 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

There is nothing you can do except speak to her. 

17 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Also, do you have the original word document?

If talking to your colleague & suggesting they remove the worksheet from their profile doesn �t work then you can report the worksheet but you will have to make your original document available for the moderators to view. There are several simple ways to check the date that an electronic document was created, along with the recorded details of its creator.
Just a thought anyway.

Cheers,
AB

17 Oct 2009     

hanhxuanthao
Vietnam

:)it �s better sharing than complaining ... u can see your worksheet be in used ..congrats [:P]

17 Oct 2009     

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

What if u re-send it with ur NAME on it, mentioning that u r the original author?

u can remname it as well.im so sorry for u anyway, i know how much a ws takes time to be prepared.

17 Oct 2009