Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Is there a website for Spanish teachers similiar to this one?    

Is there a website for Spanish teachers similiar to this one?

joybeth
United States

Is there a website for Spanish teachers similiar to this one?

Wow, I was surprised to hear that a website for German teachers has been created.  Is there a similar website for Spanish Teachers?  I �m holding my breath . . .

18 Oct 2009      

victor
Spain

Well, in fact I am making a website like this for Spanish language. I hope it will be ready soon...

18 Oct 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hope it will be ready soon since I am teaching Spanish this school year and despite my L1 is Spanish is really hard to find as creative wss as the ones we find here. So, Victor pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let me know when it is ready.

Thanks in advance

18 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Wow!

Wonderful news! I �m eager to see it. Please, please, please... Victor, don �t forget to let us now when it �s ready!

Thanks Victor!

18 Oct 2009     

karinadebard
Argentina

That would be GREAT!!!

Thanks for your effort and all the time you must invest in making all these websites the success they are :-)

19 Oct 2009     

Germanic
Portugal

Hi Victor

As I am new here like many other teachers. I will be more than interested in a website for German teachers teaching English or an English teacher teaching English to Germans.

I hear you have created such website...... How can I have access to your this new creation.

:()

19 Oct 2009