Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > interesting..    

interesting..

Snow- white
Macedonia

And the one who started the whole thing vanished.That�s what THEY do.Oh,WE know you sooooooooooooooooooooooo well !     

Frenchfrog     ,                                              

5 Nov 2008     

paujo
Chile

I totally agree with Zora, Renca and Frenchfrog...and because this is a wonderful "Free Site" , we must treat eachother with complete and utter respect!

Perhaps snow -white, you should attempt to use the forum to discuss  things rather than to "argue"

5 Nov 2008     

Zora
Canada

Thank you paujo and Frenchfrog for understanding my point of view.

I was only attempting to point out that we should respect people�s opinions and not bash them publically... it�s rude and not right. Just because this is a "free site" does not mean we have the right to be rude to others, in fact I would say it was the other way around. We should be respectful and thankful... because it is free ...  and Victor has allowed for the site to exist that way without us having to pay... 

5 Nov 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Thank you all for taking part in this lovely chat.

5 Nov 2008     

Greek Professor
Greece

WELL COLLEAUGES I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS..

YES THIS IS A FREE-OPINION SITE..

HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BAGGER PEOPLE....BUT... SINCE I HAVE BEEN CRITICISED...{ had to disappear... had to go to work}

I WOULD LIKE MY COLLEAUGE TO CAST THE STONE....FIRST..  or....shall i say it has already been done...

well then this person is faultless..mmm interesting..i shall say...

a deep discussion indeed.

THANKS AGAIN TO THOSE WHO DID NOT BAGGER ME FOR MY OPINION....

5 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2