Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen Giving Directions worksheet    

Stolen Giving Directions worksheet

rhama1
Australia

Stolen Giving Directions worksheet

This morning there were only 7 downloads for Vanda �s stolen ws and 5 comments that it was stolen.  This afternoon there were 67 downloads.  To say i was amazed and saddened would be an understatement!  For those of you who would like to download this ws it �s on page 22 of Vanda �s ws - I know because I bothered to look rather than download the stolen version.  Surely those people who did download the stolen one are culpable in helping perpetuate this kind of deviance!

20 Oct 2009      

zailda
Brazil

After being reported a ws it shouldn �t be free for download that day, or be excluded from the downloads page, entering the next day if it isn �t removed. 

20 Oct 2009     

cherieimh
Vietnam

Sorry I appreciate how serious stealing is ........... I am reading the topic though and suddenly became aware that there is a way to download something "free"........ I have basically no time or ability to make something and am not about to steal something so am quite curious as to where we can see which printables are �free �............ Where? 

20 Oct 2009     

rhama1
Australia

Zailda

I really like your idea and hope your suggestion has provided �food for thought �.

I re-read my original letter and winced at the use of the word �Deviance � - this was probably a little harsh but at the time I was rather annoyed - hope it didn �t offend anyone.

Thanks so much for responding to my gripe.

Have a great day

20 Oct 2009