Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > hi dear devoted colleagues    

hi dear devoted colleagues

mr.dgdln
Turkey

hi dear devoted colleagues

I �m not intending to occupy the main page. But a question keeps popping up in my mind. I want to remove some comments off one of my latest worksheets. how can a comment be removed from a worksheet?

because the worksheet which was commented on in a nasty way is one of my favourites.

need your helping hand

Thanks in advance

�mer

21 Oct 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

As far as I know only Victor can do it. I asked about the some some time ago and this was the answer.

21 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

I thought that deleting a ws and re-uploading it again can be considered unaccaptable because the last time I erased and upload a ws again I got some reactions.

21 Oct 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

You have a PM... =)
I do not know why... but I think I know who wrote the nasty messages... 

21 Oct 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I was curious and found the comments. You know we aren �t exactly friends but these comments are really nasty and if someone has something personal against you, he/she shouldn �t make it public and definitely not in comments under wss.
You should write to Victor and ask him to remove them. I believe he �ll do it after reading them.
Michaela

21 Oct 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

This issue has been discussed (at least) once... http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=11490

21 Oct 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

Why don �t you re-upload the worksheet?

Don �t leave that kind of comments on your printables!!

21 Oct 2009