Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > How about a couple of free downloads for new users?    

How about a couple of free downloads for new users?

priorita
Ukraine

I agree with dear teachers. I was lucky to register about a week ago and to become a premium user next day. Because I really needed these wonderful worksheets.

Dear Newcomers, you have possibility to watch small pictures of printables and to understand what you must create (and I �m not afraid of this word): interesting, useful, maybe funny and colourful worksheet!

Sit and work! 

27 Oct 2009     

Jayho
Australia

To all new users

In fact, you shall receive more than you �ll ever give, and not just by way of printables.  You will enrich yourself in so many ways.

Cheers

Jayho

27 Oct 2009     

silviamontra
Spain

Hi,

I am relatively new here, and I must say that I think your rules are more than fair and acceptable. As someone said previously, there are many other webpages where you can borrow without having to contribute. This is simply not the case here. So, if you have ohter choices, why complain about the rules here? If you don �t like them, then simply don �t use the page, go somewhere else, because there is somewhere else where you can find what you are looking for.
When I first came in and I saw the incredible amount of excellent ws, I felt eager to look for some ws of my own that I could upload.
And I agree with Jayho, in that we receive much much more that we give. And apart from that, the way the forum works is absolutely great. It makes me really happy to see how many people are willing to help the one in need, and how many people freely share their knowledge, give tips, and so on.
Just to sum up, thank you very much to all of you (from Victor to the last member who registered)  for a job well done.

27 Oct 2009     

mariaherguedas
Spain

I totally agree with silviamontra. I didn �t have time to work on my own printables and I`m not the best on computers so it has been a little bit hard to get points but this web site it sooooo great and you people are so nice that it�s worth it .
Trust me, you will get the time to create fantastic things and you will enjoy sharing them, beyond the points.

27 Oct 2009     

jessica farias
Argentina

IF YOU ARE PATIENT AND CONTRIBUTE WITH GOOD WORKS IT �S NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL. I JUST REACH THE 30 POINT NEEDED JUST IN TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT WHAT A TEACHER WILL LIKE TO SHOW TO THE STUDENTS!!!!!!

WELCOME
JESSICA

3 Nov 2009     

< Previous   1    2