Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > 500kb ppts isn īt enough!    

500kb ppts isn īt enough!

kt.leone
Korea, South

500kb ppts isn īt enough!

I īve wasted hours trying to make my ppt īs smaller and it īs really frustrating.  It seems like the only way to have a ppt that small is to limit the pictures or eliminate slides, which I īm not willing to do.  I īve uploaded some in two parts. But most of mine would need to be split up into three parts. I don īt think it īs fair that other users should have to waste multiple downloads on what is really only one ppt.  

Any suggestions on easy ways to make my ppts smaller?  Why can īt esl printables allow bigger ppts?  

29 Oct 2009      

chk89215
Canada

agreed. these admins won īt do anything about it though

29 Oct 2009     

Akanah
Spain

A few months ago we had to moved from the old server because we didn īt have space enough. That īs why WSS and PPTs can īt be heavier. Please, Daniel, try not to be rude, I know you īre new and so didn īt know about this problem. Now you do and I īm sure you īll be more understanding.  

kt.leone, try this:

good luck!

Thanks for sharing your work,
 Olga

29 Oct 2009     

kt.leone
Korea, South

thanks so much!!

29 Oct 2009