Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > are they stolen worksheets or not?    

are they stolen worksheets or not?

lagringa
Argentina

are they stolen worksheets or not?

Hello, everybody!!!! I wonder if a unit taken from a book and then transformed into a worksheet, is it a stolen contributions or not? thanks for your answers in advance.

29 Oct 2009      

mena22
Portugal

A whole unit? No, you can �t upload it here or anywhere else, I believe. You can take a text from a book, for example, but then you have to make your own exercises. In addition, you must write the source of the text below it. But again, no, you can �t copy a whole unit from a book.

Hugs,
mena

29 Oct 2009     

lagringa
Argentina

Hello, Mena. the worksheet I am talking about has been taken from Streamline English Destinations, it is the unit 10, a reading passage telling about something funny that happened to somebody. it has been transformed into a nice worksheet, I was wondering if this is allowed since I have plenty of ideas if I can do the same. Thanks.  

29 Oct 2009     

zailda
Brazil

If it �s not only copy & paste, you added your own work, you provide the source - it �s acceptable.

Have a nice day.

29 Oct 2009     

borna
Croatia

I have taken some tapescript texts from a book, and made some exercises as a revision aid and uploaded it here, but I named the source and the publisher of the book. All the exercises are my work, but the original text was from a book. You can consider it a worksheet noly if you add some of your activities, exercises, illustrations, esl tasks etc. Don �t forget to name the source.

29 Oct 2009