Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Google images    

Google images

pmca
Portugal

Olinda,

Victor has set the rules. EVERYONE has to respect them.

I think this forum should only be used to exchage information related to ESL teaching. Do you want to share pictures or fun stuff? Use the Caf�!

We ALL need to respect the site �s rules and save our server space. We ALL will benefit from it.

This kind of discussion going on today �s thread is bordering rudeness, and it is definitely pointless.

Good night.

Paula

30 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

COME ONE PEOPLE!!!

This site is for EVERYBODYYYYY... it does not hurt AT ALL all these pics of google...are u serious??

This is useful information for ME and I�m sure for many others... the cafe is to sahre personal stuff and funny images

STOP IT!!!!

The environment here is lately very sad!!!

I call for peace here, I love you all and I�m sad when I see here peoople saying others WHAT to do.... Who in hell are WE all to say others what to do??

WE DO NOT NEED MODERATORS OF THE FORUM!!

If Victor stablishes that there will be moderators in the forum then I will agree but until now nobody should say nobody what to do... and if you feel like you need to do it then send a private message, doing it in public only cretes problems!

30 Oct 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Reading that this forum has been sad lately makes me remember a student who  said,
 "Miss, I am not having fun!"  LOL
"Oh boy, sorry... I thought you came to learn and not for entertainment"   Embarrassed

30 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3