Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > First time to share such interesting topics, So Hi everybody everywhere:)    

First time to share such interesting topics, So Hi everybody everywhere:)

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

First time to share such interesting topics, So Hi everybody everywhere:)

To those who talked about google images, it �s a very nice topic , Liberty , by the way

thank u very much for dragging us away from the teaching stuff for moments

i myself noticed that few months ago and i kept some images,here are s omeof them,  from  the last summer days in Egypt

i wish we would share opinions about cool topics so soon

See u 

30 Oct 2009      

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

more images

30 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Rosa
thank you for your pics, I have a small folder with them; some are really interesting and very useful. Some time ago I used lots of them to make a printable about sports and the Olympic games, there are many about Winter Olympics, too,  another one about football ( there was a championship going on )
For some reason, only now all your pics have displayed, I could only see one, at first, hope they are all, by now, I can see four and I have already downloaded them.
i find them quite attractive and the students usually feel more motivated when they see computer related subjects.          

30 Oct 2009     

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

thank u dear for ur comments, and i hope we will share other stuff again.

MMMMuaaaaah...to u and all ur students Smile

31 Oct 2009