Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > For Idarena (nikadixon)    

For Idarena (nikadixon)

mr.dgdln
Turkey

how come one can become like you! do you ever feel sympathy for anyone?

30 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Enough eulogising!

Idalena was just another member - like everyone else here. We �ve all had different experiences with her (& the other members who have left).

It �s no use crying out how wonderful she/they are/were... they �ve chosen not to be involved in this site for whatever their reasons. She/they are not irreplaceable in their knowledge, understanding or assistance. There opinions & ideas were as valuable as anyone else. It �s just disappointing that they choose not share their knowledge & experience with the rest of us.

Regards,
AB

31 Oct 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Spagman - pulling out the old "age" card, are you?
I knew you had the intelligence of a git.
It must be hard being so mentally challenged.
You are one mean person with the emotional register of a teaspoon.
Don �t you get it ?- no one likes you or your opinions - so you ought to be the one to shut up.  Where do you get off telling me what is and isn �t my business?
Those were my friends who left - probably because of you.

31 Oct 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

OUCH!!!  I am so hurt.  Leave it to a liberal like you to resort to name calling.  BTW, did you pay for that hairdo? LOL NOW THAT was mean!  I don �t recall telling you to shut up although I have said it under my breath. 

31 Oct 2009     

priorita
Ukraine

Dear Spagman, you pretend to behave like Greg House.  
Dear members, here (I mean the WWW) we can be whoever or whatever we want. Let us pretend being Amber or Thirteen and to take his words easy and with irony. Smile

31 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5